A day in the life and home of a child in a informal settlement

                                    A day in the
               Life and home
               Of a child in
                An informal
                Settlement
                    I am leash (boy)
I woke up at 4:30. I just remembered that my very bad shoes broke last night. Then I had to walk with lots of glass shards in my foot to get water to wash myself. In public!
Then I went back to my house to get dressed and brush my teeth with rain water. I wish I had a bathroom with running water, so I can shower without having to wait in long queue, So i can have  more sleep at night. Today was my lucky day because I saw a Banana in my bag. While I was walking to school then I found a abandon tennis ball a cricket bat and some gloves. Then I dug in more and found a big Field and nobody was there. I was so excited to tell my school mates.


Once I arrived at school all 47 children arrived in the cramped classroom. I got lucky
And got a desk. At break I ate the Banana. When school Finished i walked to the field with my mates. We played cricket. Then I went home. And went to sleep.

Comments

  1. I would have loved to read more, Linc. You've started with some very good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Singing inspector

Swift playground